FA Design Outerwear expect its products to be free of manufacturer defects. However, should you have a warranty issue we will repair it if possible or replace all valid warranty items for the practical lifetime of the product to the original owner. Normal wear and tear, rips, punctures, modifications, alterations, negligence, damages from accidents, misuse or use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, and the natural breakdown of colors and materials over time are not covered by our warranty.
Evaluate the validity of the claim.
- Was the product purchased from an authorized dealer?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
- Does the damage appear to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to heat, solvents, or harsh detergents?
Bring the product to the store where it was purchased OR fill the form below for a Return Authorization (RA) Number.
- If you can't go to the store, take a photo of the damage.
- Fill the online form carefully and upload your photo.
- Once you hear back from us, record the RA# and details for future reference.
Pack and ship the product immediately!
- Include a copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt).
- Include a printed copy of your warranty form and write the RA#.
- Mark the defect clearly with a piece of masking tape.
- Print the RA# clearly on the outside of the box.
Ship the claim to:
FA Design Outerwear Warranty: RA#__________
Suite 101, 525 11 Avenue SW
If you live outside of Canada:
- Drop in to your local FA Dealer with your claim. Include a copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt). The shop will validate the claim and call us directly to arrange a Return Authorization number and will handle your claim for you.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges to FA. Overnight and 2-Day shipments to FA will be returned in the same manner at our expense.
- If the returned product is judged by FA to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. The warranty remains valid on repaired and replaced items.
- If the problem is not covered under warranty nor repairable, the product will be returned as is.
- We recommend using Fed-Ex or UPS and that you insure your package.
- Hold on to your RA. If you have any questions about your claim, email email@example.com and give them you RA number and we'll be happy to update you on the status of your claim.
- Street addresses are required. We cannot return ship to a PO Box.
- Warranty valid on products purchased from authorized dealers